The My Own Church application in ParishSOFT Family Suite is your personal portal to your family's church records. This application enables you to quickly and easily view and make changes to your own church records. You can do this anytime and anywhere from any Web-enabled device as long as you have an Internet connection.
My Own Church uses ParishSOFT's technology to give you secure and personal access to the information in your family and member records. You can access your personal records using a smartphone, tablet, or computer. As a church member and registered user of the ParishSOFT Family Suite, you can log in and perform any of the following tasks in My Own Church:
● Manage your own church records and keep your personal information accurate and up to date. For example, if you move or change phone numbers, you can quickly and easily log in to your account and update this information for yourself. No need to call your church, fill out and submit paper forms, and then wait for someone at the church to update your records.
● Add a record for a new family member.
● View your personal giving history.
● Upload a family photo and individual photos of family members.
● Check your ministry schedule and the schedules of all family members.
Changes you make are processed electronically and without the delays typically experienced from the processing of paper forms. Note that any changes you make to your records must first be approved by an authorized church administrator so there may be a short delay in getting your records updated.
Are you ready to begin? Getting started with My Own Church is simple.
Video on How to Sign Up for My Own Church
114 South 4th Street, Palatka, Florida 32177, United States
Copyright © 2021 St Monica Catholic Church - All Rights Reserved.